I possess excellent strategic thinking, analytical skills and devote great attention to detail. At the same time, I am creative, flexible with ability to focus on completion of tasks. I handle excellent communication and presentation skills, enjoying learning, searching and studying new trends. Being able to incorporate the systematic approach and innovation into change management. By utilizing Prosci methodology, I can successfully implement changes into practice. I have intensive 19 years’ experience in the transportation sector and over 10 years of experience in project management, alongside with 12 years of experience in people management. As a consultant I have gained knowledge also in the health care sector models, design and implementation of information systems and management of companies operating in different segments (IT, banking, consulting, FMCG). I am searching for dynamic environment with new and transformational challenges.
- Since 07/2016 – ZSSK CARGO
Work Position: Director of Strategy and Controlling
Responsibility for strategy, innovation, development and controlling. Management of 17 employees. Responsibility:
- Update the strategy reflecting the new market relationship and development of freight transport.
- Managing the preparation of a business plan, preparation and processing of the accounting cycle including the annual financial statements in SAP/CO. Reporting results to stakeholders. Management analysis, management of deviations and taking action.
- 12/2016 – 06/2017 - ZSSK CARGO
Work Position: Director of Strategy and Development Department
Responsibility for strategy, innovation, development and Project Management Office (PMO). Management of 12 employees. Responsibility:
- Update the strategy reflecting the liberalization of freight transport.
- Coordination of the projects portfolio.
- 06/2016 – 10/2016 - ZSSK CARGO
Work Position: CFO
Responsibility for economic processes and asset management. Direct Management of the 4 Section Directors within the division with 330 employees. Responsibility:
- Managing the preparation of a business plan, preparation and processing of the accounting cycle including the annual financial statements. Reporting results to stakeholders. Management analysis, management of deviations and taking action. Responsibility for the billing process.
- Effective management of Assets (sales, leases, operation). Property and legal settlement of Assets.
- 01/2015 – 05/2016 - Železnice Slovenskej republiky (ŽSR)
Work Position: Deputy of General Director for Economy (CFO)
Responsibility for economic processes, procurement, inventory management, asset management, geodesy and non-core services. Management of the 7 Section Directors within the division with 800 employees. Responsibility:
- Managing the preparation of a business plan, preparation and processing of the accounting cycles including the annual financial statements. Reporting results to stakeholders. Management analysis, management of deviations and taking action. Expenditure report about EU funds, operating and investment subsidies. Regular reporting of cash funds. CF plans review, taking corrective action. Working capital management - payments (liabilities), credit risk (assets) and supplies.
- Management of procurement and warehouse management. Review of procurement benefit. Monitoring the fulfilment of contracts and specifications for the start of new procurement. Implementation of IT solutions for the computerization process and monitoring its progress.
- Efficient management of redundant assets (sales, leases, operation). Property and legal settlement. Revitalization station concession (Košice, Trenčín). Process management geodesy and property settlement of the Assets. Operation of accommodation and catering facilities, provision of cleaning.
- Reducing of inventories by almost 20 % (approx 3 m EUR)
- The introduction of weekly planning and reporting the cash flow
- More effective interest costs and bank charges
- The proposal the acceleration of the rental and sale of property, centralizing its management
- 09/2013 – 12/2014 - Železničná spoločnosť Slovensko
Work Position: Director of Strategy and International Affairs
Responsibility for strategy, strategic projects, innovation, management of international relations. Management of 10 employees. Responsibility:
- Update the strategy reflecting the liberalization of transport, product innovation (renewal of rolling stock, new sales channels), more carriers and integrated systems. Coordination of the projects to implement the business strategy (sale of tickets via SMS, proposal of the expand sales by reservation tickets, alternative sales channels, loyalty program, proposal of the new commercial product line Kosice - Prague).
- Coordination of the international relations arising from membership in the international organizations (UIC, CER, OSZD).
- Crisis management of the "New commercial IC trains" and its successful implementation in 12/2014. The purpose was the product innovation (new services, yield management - price lists dependent on demand, new class carriages) to achieve a balanced economy result.