• PhD in Economics, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
• Degree in Economics, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
• Master in Public Administration, Harvard Kennedy School.
HARVARD University (Fulbright scholarship).
• Member of the Public Bodies:
o Technical Body of Auditors and Accountants.
o State Tax Inspector.
• Chairman, IE Center for Transport Economics & Infrastructure Management. IE Business School
• Secretary of State for Infrastructure, Transport and Housing
• Chairman & CEO of RENFE.
• Director of the PWC/IE Center of the Public Sector. IE Business School
• Secretary of State for Public Administration. (Ministry for Public Administration)
• Director General of European Funds. (Ministry of Finance)
• Director General of the Treasury of the Social Security. (Ministry of Labour)
• Director General of the National Institute of the Social Security. (Ministry of Labour)
• Head of Staff. Secretary of State for Finance. (Ministry of Finance)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBERSHIP
• Chairman of the Board of RENFE, ENAIRE, SEPES and Subsidiaries
• Member of the Board of different public companies in financial and industrial sectors