Isabel Pardo de Vera Posada was born in Lugo in 1975, she graduated as a Civil Engineer from the University of A Coruña, she has completed her training in management development programs at business schools and infrastructure management.
• She is currently the President of the Railway Infrastructure Administrator (ADIF) since june of 2018.
• 2002 - 2007 SONDEOS, ESTRUCTURAS Y GEOTECNIA S.L.,:working in the private sector of engineering and consultancy for railway infrastructure and road projects.
• 2007 - 2015 she joined Adif through the Public Employment Offer in 2007. She held successive positions in Construction Management for the construction of the Madrid-Galicia High Speed Line.
• 2015- june 2016, she requested a leave of absence from Adif and became the Director of Mobility and Infrastructure of the Provincial Council of Pontevedra.
• In June of 2016, she reentered into Adif, combining two positions: General Director of Exploitation and Construction of Adif and General Director of Adif High Speed.