The publicly listed Semperit AG Holding company is an internationally-oriented group that develops, produces, and sells highly specialised rubber and plastic products for the industrial and medical sectors.
The headquarters of this long-standing Austrian company, which was founded in 1824, are located in Vienna, and the global R&D centre is in Wimpassing, Lower Austria. The Semperit Group employs around 7,000 people worldwide, including close to 3,800 in Asia and approximately 900 in Austria (Vienna and production site Wimpassing, Lower Austria). The group has 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and numerous sales offices in Europe, Asia, America and Australia.
In 2020 the Group generated revenue of EUR 927.6 million and an adjusted EBITDA of EUR 208.6 million.
• Components for Railway Superstructure, Building and industrial moulded goods, handrails and special products (Semperform)
• Hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex)
• Conveyor belts (Sempertrans)
• Profiles and rubber sheeting (Semperseal)
• Surgical and examination gloves (Sempermed)