Dr. Mohammad Montazeri is currently a Lecturer at Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST) and Deputy Managing Director for Planning and Logistics of Tehran Metro Holding Company. After receiving his Ph.D. from K.U.Leuven and his Post-Doc. from R.U.Gent in Belgium in Industrial Management, he joined Tehran Urban and Suburban Railway Co. (TUSRC) in 1993. For the last 24 years, he held different positions in TUSRC including:
• Deputy Managing Director for Research and Development
• General Manager of Tehran Metro Line 6
• Deputy Managing Director for Human Resources
• Deputy Managing Director for Operation
• Deputy Managing Director for Planning and Budgeting
Dr. Montazeri specialty is providing financial solutions to Metro Lines using Public Private Partnership (PPP). He has presented numerous papers in national and international conferences in this context. He also delivered more that 40 speeches in international seminars and conferences.