SuperVision® provides comprehensive, fleet-safety and performance-management solutions that optimize fleet oversight and driver behavior, through advanced data, actionable insights, analytics, and reporting. With more data sources than any other provider across the United States, U.S. Territories and Canada, SuperVision provides employers with a unique, holistic view of driver behavior and performance in a simple and unified platform.
SuperVision products are integrated to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive view of driver performance. Receive and analyze CSA, telematic, and crash data, and get continuous motor vehicle record (MVR) monitoring, including driver’s license status and violation updates for any driver on your team. All powered by the industry’s most comprehensive data coverage featuring timely alerts & updates from all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico and Guam.
Since SuperVision products share a common driver roster, you’ll only have to upload data once, and alerts from SuperVision can be delivered via the web-based dashboard, mobile-app or email. That makes it easy to:
· Continuously monitor driver license data
· Monitor CSA, telematics, and crash data
· Capture and report accident costs
· Analyze accident trends by category
· Manage key driver profile events, such as CDL expiration, DOT drug and alcohol testing, unit maintenance, and more
· Score drivers based on important safety factors
· Automate training assignments and verifications based on specific violations or activities
SuperVision Fleet Safety & Performance Management Products
Monitor your fleet, manage compliance and increase driver performance & retention.
License Monitor is the industry-leading, continuous driver license monitoring solution providing actionable data and motor vehicle reporting for commercial fleets. Only License Monitor continuously monitors driver motor vehicle records across the U.S. and Canada with faster and more frequent alerts, delivered on the easiest-to-use monitoring application.