Antineo accelerates and optimizes preclinical development of anticancer agents.
We carry out Proof-of-Concept studies to reveal the antitumor efficacy of your compounds. We provide preliminary in vitro and ex vivo data to refine in vivo experimental designs.
Our scientific team is able to advice you on:
- the best choice of indication
- the best model
- the reference treatment to use as comparison
- the reference treatment to combine with your compound
Our most sought-after activities are:
- our fully characterized models of acquired resistance to reference treatment (anti-CD20, ADC anti-Her2, anti-CD38, anti-PD1/PDL1). Such models allow to test in vivo innovative therapeutics designed for resistant tumors, in a clinically relevant context.
- our expertise in the development of therapeutic antibodies: deciphering of the mechanistic action in vitro, ex vivo (ADCC, ADCP, CDC etc) and in vivo (ADCC, CDC, test of bispecific antibodies without the costly use of humanized mice).
With its expertise and reactivity, Antineo will accelerate the development of your anticancer agents.
There are two parts to the Festival of Biologics: four conferences covering Antibodies, Immunotherapy, Biosimilars and Clinical Trials and an exhibition featuring solutions for pharma and biotech.
There is a registration fee to attend the conferences. To visit the exhibition is free.