08/2016-present Global Scientific Affairs Manager (Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals)
• Scientific input for development and approval strategies.
• Interactions with stakeholders worldwide (health authorities, healthcare professionals, trade associations and patient groups) to improve access and understanding for biosimilar medicines.
10/2012-07/2016 Lab Head and Project analyst (Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals)
• Head of analytical lab for the physicochemical characterization of biopharmaceuticals.
• Coordination of analytics and projects goals across international development and production sites.
09/2008-06/2012 Postdoctoral Researcher (University of California, San Diego, USA)
• Development of diagnostics and treatment strategies for rare metabolic diseases (lysosomal storage disorders).
09/2004-07/2008 Doctoral Research (Georg-August University Göttingen, Deutschland)
• Cloning, expression, purification and characterization of disease relevant enzymes (sulfatases).
09/2004-07/2008 Doctorate (Dr. rer. nat.), Georg-August University Göttingen (Germany)
07/2003-07/2004 Fulbright scholar, Georg-August University Göttingen (Germany)
09/1998-05/2003 Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin Eau Claire (USA)
07/2010-06/2012 National Research Service Award (NRSA)
Institute: National Institutes of Health
09/2003-07/2004 Fulbright Scholarship
Institute: U.S. Department of State