Following their interviews, our keynote speakers will join a panel discussion, where they will debate some of the biggest challenges facing the industry. Key issues they will address include:
- How can the aviation industry cope with the rapid changes that digital technology brings and how are airline CEOs prioritising digital and mobile only tools and applications?
- What are the trends that will shape the industry into 2020 and where are airline CEOs placing their bets?Biometrics, blockchain, robotics, artificial intelligence, voice technology, connectivity and cyber security?
- In what way will airlines evolve beyond selling seats and become more involved in the wider booking and planning experience for customers?
- What is the next step for the evolution of low-cost carriers and are they still the core innovators in a dramatically changing industry?
- Passenger connectivity is continually growing, how can we use this to best serve our customers and deliver a more seamless end-to-end experience?
- What impact will ultra-long-haul travel have on the future of global competition and will we see new partnerships develop?
- How do airline CEOs see digital as a core differentiator against competition and how are they investing in technology to improve day to day operations and services?