Create your personal agenda –check the favourite icon
3D printing a bridge
E-commerce drone delivery
- Reducing reliance on 3PS with drone delivery technology
- Do drone deliveries make sense from an economic perspective?
- What environmental constraints are hindering the wider use of drones in deliveries?
Driverless cars: Where are we now and where are we heading?
- How will driverless cars change the business model of automotive companies?
- How are manufacturers responding to the advent of driverless cars?
- How is the automotive industry innovating to keep up?
Optimising asset utilisation with fleet management data
• Strategies for quick data access to enable real-time decision making
• Improving forecasting abilities, redirecting equipment and managing inventory at the touch of a button
Improving grid efficiency with AI smart meters
- Using algorithms to measure exact energy usage
- Deep analysis of system energy use to identify when it is not operating at maximum efficiency and make automatic changes
- What promises will the use of AI hold in improving energy efficiency?
Smart City Leaders Panel From blueprint to scale: What does it take to be a smart city?
- What do we really mean by a smart city? Just how smart can we go?
- What works, what doesn’t, and why? What are your biggest challenges and how are you solving them?
- How to engage key stakeholders for successful smart city pilot programmes
- Power of the people: How can we engage our citizens and what role should they play?
Getting started: Practical steps to introduce IoT into your manufacturing process, A case study in New Balance
• Using IoT and data analytics to improve distribution efficiency
• How can sensing technology help you build a cost-effective supply chain?
How technology can improve farm productivity
• Balancing the costs and benefits of converting existing farms to next-generation farms
• Modernising farms in developing economies- When labor is plentiful and affordable, is it necessary to upgrade your farms?
3D printing & robotic assembly: The future of construction?
- Integrating 3D and robotics technology
- Is it even possible to remove the assembly element altogether, and 3D print a fully assembled item?
- Overcoming quality control concerns
Drone delivery of your pizza: A Dominos case study
- First commercial delivery of food by Domino’s
- How can we further tap into the potential of drones to offer safer and faster food deliveries to customers
- What advancements in regulations are needed before we see a wider roll-out?
Driverless pods: Serving first-and last-mile connectivity
- How effective are driverless pods in facilitating first-and last-mile connectivity?
- What are the limitations in their implementation?
- Can we expect wider roll-out of driverless pods?
Streamlining your mining supply chain with strategic blockchain solutions
• Discovering how blockchain-inspired technology systems benefit both internal and external efficiency
• Enabling more efficient data sharing in your global mining supply chain
Automated Combustion Tuning using AI Technology
- Using AI to analyse the large volumes of complex digital data acquired during boiler operations
- Achieving cost optimisation and early detection of anomalies
- What improvements in the AI system can we expect?
Deploying IoT technology to improve production line efficiency
• How IoT improves the efficiency and accuracy of machine production
• Case study: Streamlining aircraft design, building and testing with IoT
Modernising livestock management
• Improving the yield of your farm without exposing crowded animals to diseases and polluting the environment
• Case study: Fish farming
3D building information modelling
- How high quality, 3D BIM can help you digitally manage assets during construction
- Using fully integrated 3D BIM to facilitate precise pre-fabrication and fast-track construction
- Forging a link between design & planning and operations & maintenance
1,000 drone deliveries a day: What’s next?
- Making use of a fleet of air-weather drones to deliver more than 1,000 packages a day
- Expanding drone delivery service to remote areas where demands for same-day delivery is high
- How will the use of drones help to drive the growth and expansion of logistics companies?
Innovative uses of drones in aircraft maintenance
- Using drones to mitigate costs and reduce time spent on maintenance
- Cutting down inspection timeframe by more than half
- Will we see wider adoption in the future?
Driving productivity improvements with big data
• Strategies for leveraging big data to predict and prevent engine breakdowns and other downtime events
• Enabling increased productivity and safety with predictive mathematics, machine learning and advanced modelling
Using AI to build more efficient microgrids
- Adopting AI to accurately estimate electricity demand by drawing on big data
- Ensuring stable power facilities while lowering costs
- How does AI technology complement existing smart and microgrid technology?
A revolution on the airplane factory floor: Embracing new technology
• Expanding IoT applications to collect engine health, manage air traffic, decide route restrictions and control fuel use.
• Deploying sensors installed inside the engines to collect data for real time analysis and detection of operational anomalies
Producing high quality fresh produce indoors: The Urban Farm
• Indoor vs conventional farming: Understanding which setting best suits your needs
• Case study: Building a sustainable, self-sufficient modern farm in an urban environment
Using VR to improve safety: The Situation Engine
- Exposing construction workers to hazardous environments before they arrive onsite, so they can learn from mistakes
- Using immersive learning technology to improve site safety
- Understanding the real benefits of this technology and how it can improve your site
What’s next for drones in the logistics industry?
- Will drones be the game-changer in the logistics industry?
- Addressing legal, logistical and technological issues before drone delivery in the logistics industry can take off
- How far can drone delivery really go? Will it become the norm?
Using big data to minimise environmental impact in mining operations
• Using big data to minimise negative environmental impact
• How can this technology overcome environmental threats and preserve biodiversity?
Using AI for solar home systems
- Using a AI-powered power management systems to learn a customer’s typical power usage pattern and adjusting light brightness to meet expected demands
- How does the technology encourage users to switch to solar power?
- How does the model allow user to progressively expand their solar power systems?
Halving production time with IoT technology: A case study
• Using 80,000 integrated circuit tags to identify bottlenecks
• Blending AI analysis with IoT to identify optimal assembly methods, sequences and even postures
Maximising land usage with vertical farming
• Strategies for ensuring uniform growth & high quality produce
• After vertical farming, what’s next?
The Smart City in a Box: Surbana Jurong
- So what is a ‘Smart City in a Box’?
- Going narrower: Are there applications of this technology at a more granular level?
- How does this help in managing your construction efforts?
Blockchain meets supply chain: Why?
- How does blockchain bring greater transparency and efficiency to the supply chain?
- Could blockchain help resolve some of the problems encountered in supply chain?
- How will blockchain shape the future of supply chain?
Enhancing passenger safety through human visualization software
- Understanding the impact of vehicle collisions on the complex nature of human body
- Providing insights into how people instinctively react in dangerous situations
- Turning insights into safer designs
Incorporating GPS in driverless vehicles for safer mining operations
• Identifying the challenges of deploying autonomous vehicles in mining landscape
• Developing contingency plans in case of vehicles losing connection with control stations
The role of data analytics in intelligent water management
- Integrating real-time information on water resources
- Using geospatial asset management system maps to locate water incidents
- Providing response teams with accurate information and route guidance
Smart grid & advanced energy technology: Powering the smart cities of the future
- Making the investment case: How will smart grids create operational efficiency and avoid black-outs through load balancing, whilst also reducing energy supply?
- What are the economic and technical barriers inhibiting smart grid rollout across Asia?
- A collaborative approach between public and private sectors?
How AI will change manufacturing
• Discovering how AI helps to build a more customer centric manufacturing process and supply chain
• Using AI to create a leaner and more segmented supply chain
Using robotics help to improve rice yield
• Streamlining the labour-intensive transplanting and harvesting process in rice farming
• Using durable robotics to help in plantation regardless of weather and terrain conditions
Retrofitting existing buildings with IoT solutions
- Getting started: What are the basics you need to start your retrofit?
- How do retrofitting costs stack up against new build?
- How much functionality can you secure with a retrofit?
Could blockchain decentralise the logistics industry?
- How could blockchain technology offer increased operational transparency and efficiency?
How 3D printing is driving efficiency in aviation transport
- How 3D printing can help the aerospace industry to reduce weight and increase vehicle performance
- What promises will 3D printing bring for connected airlines?
Mapping and monitoring oil sand tailings reduction operations
• Overcoming challenges in accurately mapping elevated grounds
• Developing cost-effective GPS methods to map and monitor active mining sites and tailing disposal areas
Unlocking the value of smart meter data
- What benefits does smart meter data bring to utilities and their consumers?
- Making your smart meter data work for you
- What challenges are encountered in scaling smart meter management systems to meet the exponentially increasing data captured?
Smart cities need smart utilities: So how can we get there?
- How is the role of data analytics changing for utilities, and how can we extract maximum value?
- Where does the smart utility fit into the overall connected services puzzle?
- Justifying ROI on “smart” investments
- Overcoming stakeholder engagement challenges
- How much of a role should utilities play in upgrading telecoms infrastructure? What are the collaboration opportunities?
Making your factory robotics smarter with AI
• Balancing efficiency and ethics: How do companies replace routine, highly repetitive tasks with machines while keeping workers trained to perform higher value added elements of the manufacturing processes?
• How will AI-enabled robotics change the workforce of the factory as we known it?
The Robot Cowboy: Autonomous robotics to monitor and herd farm animals
• Frequent & effective remote herd monitoring
• Navigating bumpy terrain to help guiding herds away from potential hazard
Cognitive & Connected Buildings: Here & now?
- If operations represent 71% of the total cost of a building over its lifespan, can you make a building flexibly adapt to the needs of its tenants?
- Improved diagnostic capabilities within your building
- Using cognitive capabilities for construction management
- Blockchain’s potential for solving problems in the global freight shipping industry which still relies heavily on paper documentation
- How could blockchain-based contracts result in monetary savings for the freight shipping industry?
- How can blockchain work in tandem with IoT to detect issues with cargo from early in a shipment?
3D maps for urban planning
- Using 3D mapping to get a more realistic view of the city and simulate future scenarios
- How can 3D information help planners to understand how citizens experience the city?
- What new opportunities does 3D information offer to urban planners in developing and managing the city?
Using GPS guided tools for safer mining processes
• Reducing fatal accident rates related to dumping tasks with GPS coordinated trucks
• Enabling accurate representation and selection of mining of mineralised horizons and creating even benches to reduce transportation equipment wear and tear
Enhancing operations, planning and performance of grid assets with data analytics
- How can utility authorities reduce the effects of asset under-performance with data analytics?
- How can data analytics be leveraged to reduce the duration and frequency of outages?
- How much more can we do with data analytics in the utility sector?
Thinking and working on its own: India’s first truly smart factory
• Exploring the best strategies to build an intelligent system capable of collecting data, analysing information and taking corrective actions
• Investigating the role of human supervision in smart factories
Using robots in regenerative agriculture
• Building automated shades which can moderate sunlight radiation according to the weather
• Promoting indoor farming as an alternative to outdoor farming
Raising construction site productivity with drone technology
- Removing the image of a dangerous, dirty and demanding job and drastically changing the work environment
- Reducing the time taken to carry out land surveys
- How does the further integration of drone technology impact your existing workforce? Can they work in tandem?
How artificial intelligence could re-mould the logistics industry
- Adopting augmented reality to allow for machine-human interaction and collaboration
- Using machine learning algorithms to derive predictive insights
- How much room is there for the growth of AI in the logistics industry?
Telematics and the car-sharing model
- Tracking usage and billing members on a pay-as-you-drive basis through telematics
- Telematics data as a crucial component to the sophisticated billing systems necessary for car-sharing services
- How will the advancement of telematics technology drive the growth of car-sharing services?
The connected mine
• Building a connected framework to improve traceability and visibility
• Improving mining operations, machine maintenance and operability remotely
The Drone Inspector: Using drone technology for inspecting electricity and gas infrastructure
- Using safety drones to monitor electric infrastructure in hard-to-reach areas
- What safety benefits does it yield for employees?
- What other tasks could these drones take on, to further improve safety and reliability?
Intelligent maintenance with big data analytics
• Making sense of the huge data volumes, coming from multiple sources
• Big data analytics means better decision making
Precision agriculture in Asia- A case study
• New technology for navigating field conditions according to session changes and weather
• Enabling real time monitoring of plant growth for site specific field preparation
The bulldozers have eyes: Using drones for automated bulldozer capability
- Overcoming labour shortages: Humans working in tandem with machines
- Improving automated bulldozer accuracy: How can you dramatically reduce the margin of error?
- Are their broader applications for this in the construction industry?
Maximising route planning efficiency with AI
- Utilising RFID and innovative route planning software to navigate express vehicles away from traffic jams in city centre
- Working with taxi companies to collect traffic data
- Achieving cost and time savings for 3PLs
Using GPS to reduce city transport congestion
- Using data from travel cards and GPS data to understand the travel patterns of residents
- Combining that information with open data to build an analytical platform
- Helping transport authorities to make more nuanced decisions about how to optimise networks
Bringing wireless networks into underground mines
• Collecting real time data to gain insights into the status of your mine and your workers
• Case study: Bringing wireless technology to an underground copper and gold mining operation
Drones for monitoring wind and solar farms
- Has the use of drones lead to significant O&M savings?
- How can drones complement current wind turbine O&M practices?
- Are drones on the way to becoming the key surveying and O&M instrument of the future?
Using big data to keep your factory running like clockwork
• Why you need to be looking at data in your facility in a new light
Improving productivity and animal welfare
• Using technology to provide for a better growing environment
• Improving breeding process by using motion sensors during the husbandry process
Improving site safety with drones
Using AI to improve safety in logistics
- It’s not about replacing staff: How AI technology can be used to keep your workers safe
- Will we see autonomous road vehicle delivery?
Improving drivers’ behaviour through telematics
- Monitoring bus performance data via GPS
- Identifying high-risk driving behaviour by analysing driver profile, behaviour and historical route-related information
- Enhancing passenger safety and mitigating risks
Migrating mining operations to cloud based system
• Efficiently transferring existing operations to cloud based systems: What do you need to be aware of?
• Mitigating risks of cloud-based systems other cybersecurity concerns
Using robotic swans for water monitoring
- How do robotic swans help water authorities to navigate the logistical challenge of physically collecting samples from huge bodies of water?
- Tapping the potential of the system to adapt to various environmental challenges
Managing smart urban infrastructure
- Connecting the dots between traffic, energy, waste and more
- How much should you empower your citizens to self—manage?
- Should smart city management be centralised?
Edge analytics: IoT optimization & real-time decision making
• The advantages of implementing specific technology designed for the factory environment
• Improving efficiency in your production process, to improve unit production and equipment operation
Precision nitrogen management
• Using remote sensing, crop growth modelling to build sustainable agriculture
• Strategies for testing on-farm conditions to support food and environment security and sustainable development
Create your personal agenda –check the favourite icon
Roundtable Discussion Session
Predictive maintenance: Making your data work for you
- How can you interpret the huge swathes of data your site generates?
- Analysing data sets to predict when things will go wrong and taking preventative measures
Asset management & fleet tracking with IoT
- Achieving greater visibility of products with multiple sensors placed in packages, pallets, trailers and warehouses
- Enabling customers to monitor critical shipments in real-time, from pick-up to delivery
- How can IoT help 3PLs to drive business growth?
Predicting taxi availability with machine learning
- How is Grab using machine learning to cut down waiting time for a taxi?
- Building models for predicting taxi availability to improve matching on the platform
Creating efficient, green and sustainable operations
• Exploring advanced drone technologies for a wide range of industry applications, from inspections to security, including autonomous, swarms, off-grid, AI edge computing
• Data storage and interpretation: How can you leverage the data your drone has collected?
Visualising a Smart Power Plant with Hololens Technology
- Creating interactive 3D models of plant equipment
- Obtaining virtual estimates relating to remote maintenance of smart power plants
- Managing future demand and improving energy efficiency
Panel: The central & critical role of telecoms in smart cities
- Underpinning rapid development of smart cities
- Communications and data layer requirements for smart cities
- Partnerships between cities and telecoms providers: How much flexibility do you need to build into your business model?
Creating a truly connected factory: Connecting 60,000 devices and robots to a central data management system
• Streamlining the production management environment
• Driving actionable insights into factory operations
Perfecting autonomous farming with GPS
• Discovering how GPS embedded equipment helps to perform higher quality soil sampling and plant health assessments
• Integrating GPS with other technologies to assist in making better farming decisions
Smart inventory management
- Keeping track of site inventory and tools
- Making your tools “talk” – how can you interpret the data they provide?
- Streamlining your site by knowing equipment location and owners at any given time
Transforming supply chains into supply streams: Achieving logistics efficiency, security & sustainability with IoT
- Combining real-time sensor data with environmental data to provide deeper intelligence to all stakeholders in the ecosystem
- How does IoT help in moving the supply chain process from reactive to proactive with real-time data?
- How can the industry advance the use of IoT beyond its nascent stage
Transforming the driver experience with advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS)
- Where are we now with ADAS technology?
- What factors favour wider adoption of ADAS?
- How can car manufacturers capture the ADAS opportunity fully?
Mapping the potential of solar power with 3D models
- Using 3D models to identify a city’s solar energy potential
- Undertaking solar energy forecasts to identify suitable areas for solar panel installation
Increasing manufacturing flexibility with robotics: Changing the model in just 18 seconds
• Using the “FlexLean philosophy” to streamline manufacturing
• Speeding up your assembly line to meet your requirements without compromising on safety or performance
Simplifying tree planting with GPS-embedded drones
• How drones can save cost and time in precision replanting and mapping
• Case study: Planting a billion trees in a year with the help of drones
Real-time cloud analytics for construction projects
- Implementing a cloud analytics platform: What do you need to know?
- Cybersecurity concerns: If you go ‘cloud’, how can you protect yourself?
Creating a smart warehouse
- Smart warehouse as a hub to boost efficiency across the supply chain
- Establishing a system that integrates both new and legacy systems
- What are the executive challenges that need to be overcome?
Using AI in managing complex maintenance schedules: A HK MTR case study
- How can AI be effectively deployed in managing complex asset maintenance schedules
- Challenges in design & implementation of AI on rail systems
- Key takeaways for other metros considering implementing AI on their own systems?
Drones in Energy Production: Hydro dam design and inspection
• Modelling the tailrace below hydropower project in project design and development
• Using drones to evaluate flow distribution and vortex generation of redesigned penstock intake
3D in plant modelling and design
- Minimising costly mistakes by using complex component visualisation during the construction phase
- How can 3D models help to overcome challenges during the design and conceptualisation phases?
- What efficiency and cost savings can be achieved?
Wireless everywhere: building the wireless nervous system for our smart cities
- How are we connecting our smart cities?
- Is existing infrastructure ready to accommodate to the greater demands for connectivity and network reliability?
- Retrofitting opportunities for upgrading existing assets
Collaborative robotics: A new era of modern manufacturing
• Finding the right approach for integrating collaborative robotics in your manufacturing: What do you need to think about and when?
• Safety considerations when working with collaborative robotics
Using GPS embedded equipment in precision farming
• Ensuring uniformity and effectiveness in fertilisation and other chemical applications for healthier plant growth
• Investigating alternative uses of GPS tools to help improve plant farming efficiency
Working in tandem with their human counterparts: Robotics applications for construction sites
Big data in logistics: What can it really do for you?
- Applications for analysis of unstructured data in inventory management, forecasting and transportation logistics
- Deriving actionable insights through predictive and prescriptive analysis
- How can the industry fully tap into the value that big data can provide?
Driving towards a future of connected cars
- How can connected vehicles enable automakers to differentiate their products and generate new revenue streams?
- What can be done about digital safety and data privacy which could potentially hinder consumer take-up?
- How do transport regulations and infrastructure need to evolve for greater V2V connectivity?
Preventing e- espionage in the resources industry
• Balancing the need for better connectivity and increased vulnerability to cyber attacks
• Simple cyber security strategies to protect your operations and your data
Blockchain as an enabler of the peer-to-peer energy exchange
- What are the real applications of blockchain technology for utility companies – smart metering, appliances, micro-grid and grid monitoring?
- Managing transactions across a microgrid through blockchain energy
- Managing cyber security concerns
Understanding the applications of VR technology for your factory
Precision agriculture drones in Asia
• Planning for success: What is the expertise required to effectively program and adopt agridrones in Asia?
• Exploring various failsafe measurements in case in case of rogue drone flightpath deviation
The robot site inspector
- A pilot project in Singapore
- Surveying cracks and uneven surfaces using cameras and laser scanners
- Improved efficiency: It takes around half the time of a manual inspection, but is there a difference in the margin of error?
Speeding up last-mile delivery with data
- Using data analytics to minimise driving time
- Enabling 3PLs to understand how vehicles perform during different routes and to see how they could improve deliveries
- How can data analytics can help 3PLs to achieve greater customer satisfaction?
Improving Traffic Management with IoT
- Implementing an Area Traffic Control Systems designed to control traffic lights
- Enabling direct regulation of traffic flow and performance of traffic lights
- Feeding ATCS with information from vehicle presence sensors to allow it to directly alter the frequency of red and green lights at congestion site
Securing mine production processes to prevent breakdowns and bottlenecks
• Setting up secured M2M communication framework to build connected, yet secure, autonomous mining operations
• Keeping your business up-to-date with the latest technology without compromising security
Blockchain Car Charging
- Experimenting with electric car charging stations using blockchain tech to authenticate users and manage billing process
- Achieving cost savings through micro-transactions and deploying electricity more efficiently
- Overcoming regulatory requirements to make this a reality
Turning your factory into a marketing tool using VR
• Creating an immersive look into the manufacturing process for your customers
Efficient highland farming with drones
• Adjusting required sensors for altitude
• Pre-programming sense and avoid strategies to meet the requirements of less predictable landscapes
The construction site as a manufacturing system: Integrating offsite capabilities
- How can robotics technology help integrate offsite and onsite capabilities?
- Creating your own inter-site supply chain
- Using technology to link different sites
Using big data to build tomorrow’s supply chain
- How can big data enable more complex supplier networks focusing on creating knowledge-sharing networks?
- Using geoanalytics based on big data to merge and optimise delivery networks
- What efficiency gains are achieved by embedding big data analytics in operations?
Using predictive maintenance to improve operational efficiency
- Diagnosing potential faults in engines with sensors
- Analysing data collected to detect any operational anomalies or signs of developing faults
- How is the application of IoT expected to boost operational efficiency for transport operators?
Overcoming the limitations of Industrial Control System (ICS)
• Developing comprehensive plans to mitigate operational risk
• Case study: Protecting exposed ICS devices on the internet
Buildings powered by IoT: More than just energy management
- Exploring the opportunity for other emerging technologies in smart buildings, e.g. VR/AR
- Security Considerations
Using VR to improve efficiency
Using GPS to streamline resource allocation
- Streamlining resourcing of parts/materials and labour
- Is this just applicable to large-scale projects or are there useful applications for smaller sites too?
- Improving site safety with GPS technology
A 1,000,000 square foot logistics hub: New technology, new opportunity
- Leveraging on a suite of emerging technologies and product handling methods to improve operational efficiency
- What are LF Logistics’ plan to tap on the vast opportunities provided by the rapid growth of Asia’s ecommerce logistics industry?
How big data helped in solving a rogue train mystery
The self-healing grid
- Using sensors, automated controls and advanced software utilising real-time data to detect faults
- Improving system reliability by isolating faults and re-establish service with alternative sources
- Achieving end-to-end system resilience
IoT enabled waste management
High precision smart construction: A case study
• Using 3D tech to minimise construction errors when setting up sites
• Communicating 3D constructed models to intelligent machines set up at the site to enable precise earth moving work with minimum human resource
The 3D-printed car: What’s next?
• Investigating the adoption of co-creation partnership models with suppliers and customers
• Discovering the potential for implementing co-creation and micro-manufacturing in Asia
AI in Agriculture: Deep learning self-diagnostic farm manager
• Using deep learning systems to make decisions about your farm
• Deploying robots to diagnose plants in need of nutrients and treatments
GPS for site surveying
- Save time, decrease operational costs and improve accuracy with GPS-based site surveying
- Drone-supported GPS site surveying
- Hydrographic surveying opportunities with GPS
Robotics in warehousing: More inventory, faster dispatch
- Rapid growth of e-commerce has led to increasing demands on existing fulfilment networks
- Deploying collaborate robots that support humans in repetitive and physically demanding tasks
- How much room is there for the growth of goods-to-person automation?
Enhancing commuter journeys with big data
- Better targeting of service information to customers by analysing journey patterns
- Automated refunds in event of service disruption
- Better planning of transport services by creating a granular analysis of daily usage
IOT in water management
- Tracking water quality, temperature, consumption & other metrics with smart water sensors
- Enabling consumers the ability to monitor their water consumption
- Providing useful information to public
Customising your underground equipment with additive manufacturing (3D printing)
• Overcoming cost and time factors in additive manufacturing
Data & analytics for smart city waste management
- Getting visibility on city sanitation and other waste management tools including garbage collection
- Generating meaningful insights
- Automating the process: How much human oversight is required?
Changing the manufacturing landscape with 3D printing
• What are the advantages over traditional manufacturing?
• If there’s serious opportunity for small batch orders, is the same opportunity there for huge orders?
Smart agriculture: AI in predicting disease outbreak
• Auto-analysing collected data to predict and prevent disease outbreak
• Using automated irrigation system to prepare for different weather conditions
Equipment safeguarding with GPS technology
- Using GPS trackers to ensure your equipment is where it’s supposed to be
- How to respond when something goes wrong
How robotics can open up opportunity for an ageing population in the logistics industry
- Using robotic exoskeleton technology to enable senior workers to easily lift heavier products
- What are the other opportunities for wearable robotics in logistics?
Applying predictive analytics for real-time public transport incident management
- Using data-driven analytic models that provide insights to mitigate the anticipated impact
- Multi-agency collaboration to give transport operators a complete visibility of commuters’ travel patterns
Asset Management with Industrial IoT
- Adopting asset performance management software to connect disparate data sources and to aid data analysis
- Placing sensors on key infrastructure to monitor and collect data on operations and efficiency
- Can we expect to see wider adoption of IIoT in utilities companies?
Improving workplace safety with efficient geo-interpretation
• Minimising the deployment of human resources to survey dangerous and inaccessible mining environment
Using IoT to combat environmental issues
Changing the role of software in the invention of form: Dreamcatcher
• Synthesising alternative design solutions for comparison
• Space design visualisation
Managing your farm with AI empowered smart phone apps
• Using image recognition tools to perform auto fertilising, weeding and other process.