Day 1: Wednesday 19 April 2017
Evening Drinks Reception and Seamless Awards Dinner
Day 2: Thursday 20 April 2017
The fintech driven future of the payments industry
Consolidating the Asian commerce market
FOLLOWING THE CONSUMER LEAD How B2B payments are growing to meet the needs of Asian commerce
The end of e-tail? How O2O is transforming pure-play commerce
PANEL Creating a seamless payments ecosystem
PANEL What are the roadblocks to fostering increased foreign direct investment?
• Disrupting the big three tiers of remittance providers
• The password is dead: long live biometrics!
• How to retain customer experience in a multi-factor authentication world?
• Investigating the possibilities of mobile banking for the corporate world
• Solving the key pain points for traditional corporate payments
• A look at the commercial future of blockchain
• From digital payments to issuer loyalty - a guide
• A guide for merchants looking to implement non-bank payment solutions
• Which payment solutions will help retailers embrace buy-anywhere behaviour?
• A guide to cash handling best practice for regional e-commerce players
• Planning your customer experience from a mobile first perspective
• Assessing the back-end system requirements to enable total customer-centric integration
• How to effectively manage returns in a cross-border context
• Educating the market: why cross-border commerce is not as complex or costly as consumers think
• A guide to overcoming key language and accessibility issues when accessing new markets
• Assessing the requirements for cross-border mobile e-commerce
• How can lessons learned in traditional e-commerce transform the big-ticket sales market?
• A guide to transforming customer engagement and conversion through predictive analytics
• Just-in-time commerce: how predictive analytics is changing what it means to be a consumer
• Building collaboration between mobile banking, payments and shopping apps generate value to consumers
• The quest for local: how e-commerce is offering a lifeline to endangered SME retailers
• How will digital impact the future of in-store signage?
• Building customer experience in the age of hyper-competition
• Assessing the popularity and impact of off-price and budget stores
• The art of context: harnessing mobile & social to engage, sell and retain
• A guide to the do’s and don’ts of in-store social engagement & commerce
• How to apply analytics to transform assortment optimisation
• What lessons can be learned from the rise of O2O in China?
• Click-and-collect and the future of convenience-focused omni-channel
• Crystal ball: a look into the future applications of AR, VR, 3D printing and more in retail
Networking and drinks