Seamless North Africa Pitch Off In partnership with Pride Capital
Calling all startups and fintechs from across Egypt & the World…
5 to 10 startups and fintechs from around the continent will have five minutes each to pitch their product or solution to our expert panel made up of VC’s, funds and consultants. These innovative, early-stage companies will come head-to-head live and on stage at Seamless North Africa 2018.
In these five minute pitches, competitors will try to convince our industry experts that their business model, technology or platform is going to be a game changer that will revolutionize the Egyptian fintech industry.
· Cash prize of $15,000 courtesy of Pride Capital and their advisory board.
· Closed hearing session with the Central Bank of Egypt experts to explore the options of launching in Egypt
· One to one interview with Key Industry Experts courtesy of Terrapinn
· Free invitation to the next Seamless event in Dubai April 2018
· Eligible to join Pride Fintech Accelerator starting April, 2018
All shortlisted companies must be available to attend Seamless North Africa on the 7th of February, 2018 in Cairo. You must also be able to fund your own trip. The organizers can provide preferential rates at Nile Ritz Carlton.
Panel of Judges:
Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief Fintech Officer, Monetary Authority of Singapore
Vijay Chugh, Former Head of the Department of Payment & Settlement Systems, Reserve Bank of India
Dr. Hanan Abdel Meguid, Pride Capital
Dr Nezar Sami, Egyptian Banking Institute
Dante Campinoi, CEO, AlexBank