- Investment climate and market overview: Appetite of Indonesia energy projects amongst investors, benchmarking against other Southeast Asian nations
- How can Indonesia position itself towards attracting more private and overseas investments to grow its energy sector?
- Trends and opportunities: where are the big returns likely to come from for foreign-based investors?
- What signals are foreign investors looking for and what appropriate measures must be taken in response?
- Strategic, procurement, legal, commercial and risk issues relating to public-private partnership projects
Moderator: Mr. Allard Nooy, CEO, Infraco Asia
Ms Hilda Savitri, Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer, Indonesia Infrastructure Finance
Mr Alejandro Perez, Senior Investment Officer, Infrastructure and Natural Resources, International Finance Corporation
Mr Yanis Boudjouher, Chief Executive Officer, ReEx Capital Asia
Mr Laurent Margoloff, Director Project Finance Asia - Pacific, B.N.P. Paribas Singapore