A Process Consultant with over 27 years Gold industry experience in Plant Design, Project Execution and Mine Operations Management.
My work experiences cover Ghana, South Korea, Canada and Saudi Arabia with emphasis on value additions in the areas of Process Design and Operational efficiencies.
Currently the General Manager for Maaden Gold and Base Metal's flagship Gold Mine in Saudi Arabia.
The Mining Show 2017 day 1 @ 11:40
Getting long-term operational excellence right
- Applying lean and six sigma: maximising value, minimising waste
- Optimising the production value chain and recycling to achieve sustainability
- Lessons from lean production and manufacturing from alternative industries
The Mining Show 2017 day 1 @ 14:20
Panel: The mine of the future
- Envisioning the mine of the future: streamlined, safe and productive 24 hours a day
- Developing infrastructure required to facilitate autonomous and innovative technology in mining
- The future of mining is digital: humans vs robots
- ROI: to invest in technology or to invest in commodities?
back to speakers