Born in Osaka Pref., Japan.
Yoshihiro Morii entered Dentsu Inc. in April 1989, serving in a number of important positions including the Director of P&G Japan account. In November 2014, he joined Akindo Sushiro Co., Ltd., serving as Director of Board & Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). In August 2016, he moved to Peach Aviation Limited and assumed his current position.
- March 1989: Graduated from the Business Administration, Osaka University
- April 1989: Entered Dentsu Inc., in the Marketing Direction Dept. of the Marketing Bureau.
- April 2001:Appointed Head of the Sales Management Bureau.
- February 2006: Appointed Group Account Manager of the P&G Japan Account, later promoted to the Director of the Account.
- November 2014: Joined Akindo Sushiro Co., Ltd., serving as Director of Board & Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
- August 2016: Appointed Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and EVP Commercial of Peach Aviation Limited.