Mr. Sota Ouk is the Deputy Director of Railway Department, Ministry of Public Works and Transport, Cambodia. He holds a Master of Engineering Science in the school of Civil and Environmental Engineering majoring in Civil Engineering from University of New South Wales Australia.
- 2016: Certificate of Completion on Transport Policy Officials Training Program in Japan under the ASEAN-Japan Transport Partnership.
- : Certificate on Establishing Best Practices in the Operations of a PPP Agency: Structuring and Resourcing PPP Project Teams in Melbourne, Australia.
- : Certificate on Gender in Construction Industry provided by ADB in Hanoi, Viet Nam.
- : Certificate of the Development of National Consultant Services in Cambodia organized by the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- : Certificate of Regional Development Planning at Japanese Construction Training Center in Japan, including the knowledge of highway, tunnel, airport, hydrology, and building constructions etc.
- : Certificate of Project Formulation and Evaluation at the Faculty of Economics, Thammasat University in Thailand.