Day One @ 09:10
With the urbanization of cities, public transport needs continue to be dominant. Rapid transit systems remain the most effective, cost-efficient and environmentally sustainable solution for cities. In this age of increasing passenger and operational demands, how are rail operators navigating these challenges? We hear from them in this series of exclusive interviews.
Day One @ 09:40
Rail Leaders' Panel
wing their interviews, our rail leaders will gather on a panel to explore the big issues affecting rail operators all around the world. Issues for discussion include:
- How can rail authorities and operators work more closely with each other to enhance service reliability and passenger satisfaction?
- What is a sustainable and profitable model to manage rail development and daily operations?
- With the expansion of rail networks in the next decade, what can be done to build up our rail engineering capabilities and workforce?
- How can we deliver more capacity through the effective use of staff, assets and systems?
- The urban mobility landscape is evolving with on-mobility demand services and new technologies, how can rail operators respond to this changing landscape?