Mr. Kholel Manaf has been with KTMB for 22 years in the following positions:
• 2017 to present – General manager Fleet Engineering
Oversees maintenance on all rolling stock and other equipment that minimizes downtime and cost and maximizes overall plant efficiency including manage the new project of rolling stock and depot.
• 2012 – Senior Manager Rolling Stock Maintenance of Electric Train Set
Carried out the day-to-day maintenance, servicing and repair on rolling stock including develop and review standard maintenance practices to drive continuous improvement in availability and reliability
• 2006 – Depot Rolling Stock Maintenance Manager
Lead and managed the maintenance activities to meet reliability target by monitoring train set performance and implementing necessary corrective action
• 2003 – Purchasing and Production Control
Planned the maintenance activity and procurement of the spare part.
• 1999 – Warranty and Quality Assurance Engineer
Lead the quality maintenance of Electric Train Set and system in order to improve and reduce the system failure.
• 1997 – Engineering Commissioning
Carried out testing and commissioning for Electric Train set.
• 1995 – Executive Electrification Control Room
Monitored and maintained the continuity of electrical supply 25Kv single phase switching operations in the electrification system.