Mr. Sung graduated in Transportation logistic Management from National Chiao-Tung University and obtained a MBA degree in railway logistic management.
Mr. Sung started his engineering career as electrical engineer at National Taiwan Institute & Technology University in PHD after he finish MBA degree. Now he continue at Feng Chia University in PHD program (PHD Qualification Candidates).
He is currently the Chief of Section responsible for supervise all the railways in Taiwan including The Taiwan High speed rail (THSRC), Taiwan Railways Administration(TRA), Alisan Forest railway and Taiwan Sugar railway in engineering and safety activities.
Before he joined BOSHR Mr.SUNG work as Deputy Director of New project & Construction department of TRA, he responsible building a new modern railway workshop in Fu-Kang.
In 1993-1995, Mr. Sung worked for French National Railway (SNCF) two years, where he was in Dijon Depot & Paris (SNCF Headquarters) which was a cooperation project between two countries. Work Experience:
1. 2007-2008 Mr. Sung appointed as Director of Chung-hua Depot, TRA
2. 2008-2009 Director of Taipei Depot. TRA
3. 2009-2012 Chief of Train Operation & Maintenance Section TRA, MOTC
4. 2012-2012 Deputy Director of New project & Construction department of TRA
5. 2012-now Chief of Section Bureau of High Speed Rail, MOTC(Taiwan)
6. 2017June-August Korea Transport Institute, KOTI & Korea Railroad Research Institute, KRRI three months visited