Following the keynote interviews, our leaders will come together for this exclusive panel discussion to explore the role of rail in the broader transport ecosystem, and how operators need to adapt to ensure they thrive amidst the disruption. Issues to be addressed include:
- How does rail fit into the wider urban ecosystem?
- How can rail operators establish partnerships with the right players, and who will drive this?
- Where does Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) fit in the broader context of a digital rail strategy?
- What technology investments do rail operators need to be making?
- How can we enable last mile connectivity at all levels, and what role does or should the rail operator play in this?
- What is the benefit to rail operators in offering end-to-end transport planning and electronic payment? Who is doing it right?