- How is technology creating new opportunities for rail operators to delight passengers?
- Should metro and mainline operators approach passenger experience excellence differently?
- How can you successfully engage with your customers, and what does successful engagement look like?
- Where are the opportunities for rail operators to add value to customers?
- What opportunities are there for personalisation to improve customer experience?
Ryan Rojo, Head of Passenger Requirements & Assurance, Metro Trains Melbourne
Russell Arnold, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Sound Transit
Ling Chien-Hsun, Chief Engineer, Department of Rapid Transit Systems New Taipei City Government