SIGN UP FOR EVENT UPDATES.
LEADING RAIL KEYNOTES.
WHY WE ARE THE BEST.
Introducing the Africa Boardroom.
THE POWER OF WOMEN IN RAIL.
• Barbara Mommen, CEO,Maputo Corridor Logistics Initiative, South Africa
• Liz Whitehouse, Managing Director,Africa House, South Africa
• Emma Wade-Smith, Trade Director for Sub-Saharan Africa, Department for International trade
• Louise Jacobus, Country Division Controller: Mobility,Siemens Southern & Eastern Africa
• Maria Mankwana Raoleka, General Secretary,SANWIT, South Africa
Africa Rail would like to increase female attendance to 50% in 2017, if you have female colleagues or friends please encourage them to:
OUR 2017 SPEAKERS.
MOST SUCCESSFUL & WELL ATTENDED RAIL EVENT IN AFRICA.
WHO WE ARE.
From a small conference with a handful of exhibition stands, it now takes up 2 massive halls in Johannesburg. And has grown to become Africa’s most successful and well attended railways conference and exhibition.
For 2 decades, Africa Rail has become the undisputed leader. It is an unrivalled platform for the continent’s railways industry to come together … to learn, to network and to do business. With a consistent annual increase its no doubt that Africa Rail has been called “the must attend event in the rail industry.”
THE AFRICA RAIL DIFFERENCE.
A CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION IN HARMONY.
AFRICA'S LARGEST RAILWAY EXHIBITION
“Biggest rail exhibition in Africa”
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS.
“Must attend event in the rail industry”
WHO SHOULD SPONSOR/ EXHIBIT.
Engingeering & Construction
Rolling Stock & Components
Signalling, Telecommunications & IT
Energy & Power
Equipment & Maintenance Services
Track & Station Infrastructure
Legal & Financial services, Enterprise & Asset Management
Tunneling & Construction, Safety & Security
IOT & Analytics