- The role of communications in vaccine hesitancy and confidence?
- How can stakeholders from patient advocates, journalists, healthcare providers, policymakers to industry
- Apply behavioural science insights to shape more effective communications around vaccination and improve vaccination acceptance?
- What are the attributes of a resilient immunization system, and how can we collaborate to manage threats to vaccine confidence and better anticipate and mitigate issues in the future?
Clinical Updates on Vyriad’s Voyager-V1 Program
- How the European Investment Bank and the EU Join Forces to Fight Infectious Diseases and Support Innovative European SMEs
- Same data, different results: an archetype analysis of adult vaccine decision making and uptake in 34 countries
- Adult Immunization Evidence & Policy: Issues for the next decade
- Issues for implementation of adult immunization programs
- Introducing the International Council on Adult Immunization
- Panel with all speakers: Accelerating progress – what do we do differently?
-Translating antibody therapies to the clinic – The devil is in the detail
International collaborative research and partnering opportunities for vaccine development
- How has genomics, virology and epidemiology helped revolutionise the way we develop vaccines?
- New scientific approaches to more targeted bacterial vaccines using computational modelling and mAb mapping
- What progress has been made with all this new information to hand – is it translational?
- What policy considerations and challenges should we anticipate with these technologies? Governmental challenges
- Is elimination of measles still viable?
- What’s the vaccinations strategy to get there and how do we maintain this once a disease is eradicated?
- What plans are in place for developing countries?
Dr Kutub Mahmood, Scientific Director, Path
last published: 04/Nov/19 16:05 GMT