The Trading Show New York 2017
Tribeca Three Sixty,
big data in finance
2017 sponsors & exhibitors
2016 Post Event Report
Head of Execution Research
Day 1 @ 16:30
The quest for ‘best ex’ – how are buy-side firms enhancing execution quality amidst changing market dynamics?
Automated Trading & HPC
– what is driving buy-side firms to seek more power in the execution process?
Cross-asset market microstructure
– how are Reg NMS and MiFID changing firms’ approach to sourcing liquidity? Has regulation ultimately improved or hindered execution?
– how are firms deploying algorithms in both dark and lit venues to locate the best price with minimal price leakage?
– how can savvy brokers evolve strategies and differentiate algorithms to meet buy-side demands?
Clearing & settlement
– settlement services for securities lending transactions? what is the importance of central counterparty clearing and
Institutional vs. technical
– how do execution needs differ?
TCA & analytics
– real-time analytics solutions to improve order routing and enhance execution quality
T3 Trading Group LLC
Head of Global Trading,
Third Avenue Management
Head of Execution Research,
back to speakers
© Terrapinn Holdings Ltd. MMXIV