Jon is Senior Director, Corporate Sales & Marketing for Panasonic Avionics Corporation, the world's leading supplier of inflight entertainment and communication systems.
Prior to joining Panasonic Jon was Vice President Sales & Marketing for Lumexis Corporation, supplier of fiber-optic and wireless in-flight entertainment systems.
Previous positions held include:
- Executive Director of Trade Media and Events at Ink with responsibility for the Airline Passenger Experience and Airline Retail News magazines and a portfolio of international aviation industry conferences and exhibitions.
- Vice President Cabin Design Office at Airbus where he led the development of world‐class cabin interiors and cabin systems for all Airbus aircraft programs.
- A350 XWB Cabin & Cargo Program Manager with Airbus.
- Chief Design Engineer on the 728JET with Fairchild Dornier.
- Chief of Repair Engineering with BAE SYSTEMS Regional Aircraft.
Jon is a Chartered Engineer with the UK Royal Aeronautical Society, a member of the APEX Technology Committee leadership team and a regular speaker at industry conferences on a wide range of cabin and passenger issues
Mark Your Calendars Now!
Conference 5-7 September • Exhibition & Seminars 6-7 September