ÖBB-Infrastruktur is the competent partner for the entire range of the ÖBB railway infrastructure. Its responsibilities include safe and reliable railway operation, customer-oriented track and station management along the ÖBB rail network, and forward-looking infrastructure planning, construction and financing. ÖBB-Infrastruktur also ensures non-discriminatory usage of the network by the railway undertakings. Furthermore, ÖBB-Infrastruktur comprises important assets of the ÖBB Group: power plants, rail infrastructure including installations and facilities, all the buildings, telecommunication facilities and the company’s own real property.
The business area “Bahnsysteme” (railway systems) presents the Railpower product line, which consists of offers in the field of power supply as well as related services and energy metering in rail-bound vehicles, among others. The product line was introduced in 2013 and has been regarded as a great innovation throughout Europe ever since.
The Railpower product line includes the following products:
- Railpower box (energy meter for traction units)
- Railpower client (internet application for visualisation for customers)
- Railpower basic (standard traction power in Austria)
- Railpower zero (zero CO2 traction power in Austria)
- Railpower site zero (green 50 Hz power for operational facilities)
- Railpower europe (green traction power for Europe)
- Railpower europe (Grüner Bahnstrom für Europa)
For more information visit: http://www.oebb.at/infrastruktur