European partnership for railway energy settlement systems
Eress is an open partnership for all interested infrastructure managers in Europe.
Currently, Eress partners are:
- Banedanmark (Rail Net Denmark),
- Infrabel NV (Belgian Railway Infrastructure Manager),
- Jernbaneverket (Norwegian National Rail Administration),
- Trafikverket (Swedish Transport Administration),
- Liikennevirasto (Finnish Transport Agency) and
- SBB AG (Schweitzerische Bundesbahnen)
Eress is a non-profit organisation, jointly owned by its partners, committed to the development, implementation and supply of the energy settlement solution called Erex.