Fixed and mobile telecoms operators. Equipment makers, systems integrators, and consultants are also welcome to enter in partnership with a named operator.
This category will be assessed by our independent panel of judges.
About this category:
Digital transformation is the profound transformation of business and organizational activities, processes, and competencies through a mix of digital technologies. The judges are looking for a well-planned and executed digital transformation project that meets or exceeds targets and delivers measurable benefit to the operator.
The digital transformation initiative must have delivered results during the period 1 November 2015-30 April 2018.
INTRODUCTION (tell us what it is in <50 words)
What does your digital transformation involve, what work did you undertake and with whom?What is the name of your user experience programme?
SUMMARY (what you did and why <500 words)
What was the scope of your digital transformation project?
• What were your over-arching goals?
• Who did you partner with for this digital transformation?
• Outline the timeline and targets for this project.
• What technology developments were integral to this initiative?
RESULTS (show evidence <500 words)
How successful was the project?
• How did you meet your objectives/stated targets? Show evidence e.g. cost-savings, revenue-generation, customer satisfaction, other KPIs.
• What challenges did you overcome along the way?
• How did the transformation contribute to the success of the company as a whole?
• Will the project continue, what are you looking to achieve in the future?
Provide up to three supporting testimonials. (Equipment makers/SIs/consultants, we require at least one testimonial from the operator partner).
For full details download the categories brochure